- Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Example: Pocketband song links belong in the composition showoff forum, not the general discussion forum and not the hiphop forum, unless through a mod approved tournament thread. Hiphop "beef" threads belong in the Hiphop forum. Issues with the app or forums belong in the Issues forum. Etc. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. This means any sort of racially discriminatory language, threats, sexually discriminatory language, etc.
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document, they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderation Team. Please use the “report post” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned. Misuse and abuse of the "report post" button will result in a warning.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
- Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline () image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- Members should use an appropriate, descriptive subject when posting a new topic. Examples of bad subjects include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc.
Examples of good subjects include; "Getting an forbidden error upon login", "Cannot clone my loop", etc.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
The above forum rules, where applicable, also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging.
Multiple warnings may result in a "Mute". Muted users will be unable to post anywhere in the forums for a specified amount of time.
Avoiding a mute (by using a different profile to post) will not be tolerated and may result in a ban from all accounts involved in avoiding the mute. Repeated mutes and general failure to comply with the forum rules will be recommended for a ban.
The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.