HTC Wildfire a3333
let me start by saying; I hope I don’t come of sounding to negative in my
forum postings (or in my comments and ratings). I just want to make sure
I am being completely thorough and honest.
I uninstalled v2.7 again and installed v2.8 beta 3. What happens now is
every time I start up Uloops, the loop player feels just a tad rushed during
the first loop play. Though, this doesn’t bother me at all.
After that first loop has been played all loops play relatively seamlessly.
It’s not perfect, but what you’ve done with this update allows me to
continue working without getting annoyed, frustrated and crazy, and that
is worth a lot to me. I found that setting my latency to about -30ms works
I have been having some other issues though. When trying to change
settings in some “pull down” menus like tempo etc, I get “force close”.
All of these instances have been reported using the built in bug reporter.
And I only seem to be having this problem when player is running. Though
I do not feel this is a real issue for me. I have adapted and now I make
sure I stop the player before making these changes. And oh yeah, I put
the info about my phone model and droid version in my signature, for
your pleasure of course
A big thank you guys, very nicely done!
PS*I canceled two meetings today because I’m having too much fun with this
app. Might even cancel lunch...