What's New in 2.2?
- 25 new synth instruments (so far)
- 11 new drum sets (so far)
- Added sound previews for all the synth instruments. The sounds are downloaded on demand, also you can download them all using Menu > Preferences > Downloadl
- New piano roll interface: Drag the notes to set or change their length
- Vibrate and visual countdown while recording
- New Preferences > Calibrate option, to set the playback latency of your mobile device (previous option name was 'loop delay')
What we're looking for
- Validate the new way to enter / resize notes
- Check that the new sounds are working ok
- Check the new recording feedback. Is the vibration useful to keep the rhythm?
- Any bug, typo or something that just don't fit
About the testing environment
- Some sounds may vary at final release, this is a beta sof
- This will run on a isolated environment, don't worry about changing things, all will be wiped at the end of the testing process (account, songs, rates, comments, etc.). The testing environment is a copy made early today, so don't expect to see your last hours modifications.
- You can't run two versions of uloops at the same time, it's an android limitation. So if you install the testing version and want to return to a previous version you have to uninstall and install it again from the market. Your username and password are the only being stored on your phone, so please don't try to uninstall without remembering them first.
How to report
- Please only report things in this thread, or by mail at email@example.com.
- Indicate your username, hardware device and android version
- If the app gives a bug number please include it. If don't please include date/time and your time zone
- The test version print debug information in the system log, to read that log you need to install a free app called alogcat, reproduce the bug/error, switch inmediately to alogcat and send us the log
How to install
Uninstall your current version, download attached .apk file and follow the instructions
Download Beta Version
Thanks in advance! Enjoy